Contract Type: Full Time
The Trust Manager is responsible for carrying out trust administration for Bahamas-based structures. This function ensures a world-class service to clients through diligent administration of structures within a compliant and risk-averse framework.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assume and coordinate all day-to-day administrative responsibilities for the portfolio of trusts and underlying companies;
- Assist in the preparation of client meetings;
- Ensure the implementation of administrative procedures and other Rhone policies to ensure consistency and quality in administrative standards;
- Liaise directly with internal and external clients;
- Adhere to the Company’s Code of Conduct, Policies and Procedure and Directives, specifically but not limited to all KYC and AML responsibilities as prescribed under relevant laws.
- STEP Member/Qualified
- A strong Knowledge of trust and fiduciary services
- Location: Nassau
- Start date: As soon as possible
- No reporting team to this role